ANALYTICS & B.I.
We are data storytellers. We help our partners understand and engage their fan bases by providing in-depth analyses of fan behavior across various touchpoints. We leverage data to evaluate existing and new partnership assets and measure sponsorship performance. Our products and services have led our partners to maximize opportunities and tackle challenges across sponsorship prospecting and sales, partnership activation, ticketing and fan marketing.
Our two primary buckets are Fanalytics™ (Insights) and SponsorSmart (Valuations).
We are partners, not vendors, and operate as an extension of your team fully invested in your success and maximizing your ROI.
Better understand your fan base through their digital and social footprint
Deep insights and actionable recommendations mined from first and third party data aggregated across various touchpoints
Real-time, desktop or mobile platform through DOMO to visualize insights on your fan base with the ability to dive deeper into custom segments and benchmark audiences. Dashboard license includes 10hrs/month of personalize analyst support.
A data-driven report designed to uncover categories and brands that align well with your fan base to fill the pipeline for the sales team. Specific categories or brands that create unique alignment or authentic connection will be highlighted throughout.
A comprehensive deep dive into the fan base designed for our partners to truly understand the demographic, psychographic and behavioral attributes along with actionable recommendations.
Fanalytics TM FAQ
Understand the fan base
- “We need to understand our fans better, but how?”
- “What are the key personas amongst my fans?”
- “What marketing initiatives will resonate best amongst our fan base?”
- “We’ve had Scarborough for a long time, but we need something more dynamic.”
- “We have collected a lot of 1st party data, but need help augmenting behavioral attributes to that data.”
- “How do we learn more about our social media followers?
- “Can our fan base be segmented on content preferences or social platforms they prefer?
Grow the fan base
- “What segments are performing well, and which audiences can we improve upon?”
- “Can you find lookalikes of our most avid fans and advise us on how to convert them?”
- “We have a large social following and large site traffic. How do we learn more about these silent fans?”
- “Where can we find new fans that are interested in the sport, but not yet part of the ecosystem?”
Brand Prospecting & Storytelling
- “What brands do our fans have high affinities for?”
- “What categories align well with our fan base?”
- “We have a list of brands in our pipeline but need help with data-centric reasons for a call and outreach.”
- “Are there ways to see what the overlap is among our fans and a specific brands’ customers?”
- “Our sales pipeline could use a refresh. Can data be used to better inform us on brand prioritization?”
- “What are some brands/categories
- that are hot prospects based on recent sponsorship spending?”
• White Space Analysis: Specific inventory that does not yet exist, based exclusively off potential pick up in broadcast or via social
• Existing Rate Card Valuation: Existing assets for comparison to existing rate card pricing provided by client based on a comprehensive list of assets or specific channels
• Inventory Audit: Assets for facility that does not yet exist where inventory is either partially or entirely built out and valued
• Prospective Partner Valuation: Specific sponsor prospect for a specific set of proposed inventory
• EOY Partner Valuation: Specific sponsor for a full-term sheet of inventory delivered in a contract year
• Event-Specific Valuation: Specific sponsor for specific inventory delivered for specific events
A qualitative approach to sponsorship measurement that focuses on measuring ROO (Return-on-objective) versus ROI by conducting surveys measuring KPIs for a sponsor such as recall, preference and consideration. Partner Impact Studies must be conducted for either 6, 12 or 18 brands in a scope of work.
Specific sponsor for specific inventory delivered for specific events
Rate Card Valuations
- “We haven’t updated our inventory prices in years.”
- “Marketing thinks our social / digital inventory is worth this, but our sellers think it’s worth that.”
- “We have a new venue coming online and need help identifying and valuing sponsorable opportunities.”
- “We have to help our partners better understand the value delivered by their sponsorships.”
- “We need to demonstrate the ROI of a potential sponsorship to a brand to help close the deal.”
- “We want to understand the value delivered by our jersey patch during a specific event.”
Partner Impact Studies
- “Our partners need more than ROI; they need more clarity on how their partnership with us is moving the need or their brand.”
- “We want to show our partners how aware our fans are of the partnership and how the partnership is changing their brand consumption behaviors.”