Generally interested in joining the team? Send your resume, favorite sports moment and a fun fact about yourself to Info@Team4FRONT.com.
For applications to specific roles, please follow the instructions in the posted job openings.
Positions Currently Available: 1
4FRONT delivers in-house consulting and partner management services specializing in developing forward-thinking solutions for leading sports, entertainment, and non-traditional properties worldwide to help generate more revenue, solve key business problems and better engage fans/customers
The Manager of Partner Success is a key position providing strategic leadership and oversight of partner accounts and internal cross-disciplinary teams to ensure quality of relationship and work product. The position is fast-paced and requires strong strategy, creative, and collaboration skills in leading 4FRONT’s day-to-day working relationships with several key partners.
The position will focus on helping organizations accelerate all aspects of their business operations, including partnership strategy & sales, fan engagement, change management, marketing & brand strategy and fan engagement.
In addition, the Manager of Partner Success will manage the sales cycle for 4FRONT partners from prospecting to closing – including the development of partnership strategies, presentations, outreach and contract execution – and play an active role helping partners improve their go-to-market sales and storytelling materials.
- Be a strong cultural fit and be an authentic advancer of our mission and values internally and externally
- Demonstrates strategic and creative thinking, problem solving, and individual initiative as a trusted advisor, leader, and teammate
- Work alongside partners to solve their biggest challenges, managing to successful project conclusions through problem solving enterprise-wide strategy issues
- Develop and present strategic, insightful, flawless work
- Provide excellent partner service through quick response times and effectively delivering and meeting partner expectations, ensuring highest level of satisfaction
- Understand the competitive landscape, industry trends, and how our customers use and value our products
- Provide organizational stakeholders with feedback on engagement, milestones, partner strategies, solution enhancements, and other key initiatives
- Manage existing partner relationships and support business development with new and existing partners
- Inspire partners to take bold actions
- Genuine eagerness to work with, mentor, encourage and learn from a diverse and talented team
- Play an active role driving integration, collaboration, communications, and best practice sharing across the organization
- Direct short, medium, and long-term strategic planning and sales process for key partner growth initiatives
- Provide reports and updates to internal and external Partners as needed
- Follow established work rules, policies and procedures
- Actively engage with other members of the company to continuously strive to improve processes, create efficiencies and reduce costs
- Cooperatively take on other duties, roles or responsibilities as assigned
- College degree 4-8 years of experience; MBA preferred
- Minimum 3 years of experience focused in client delivery and client management within a consulting organization, agency, brand, or team/league
- Thorough understanding of the sports, media and entertainment landscape
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills, combined with the ability to be a good team member and proactively add value and always possess a can-do attitude
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, evolving, growing, dynamic and challenging environment
- Must possess keen listening skills and strong analytical and creative problem-solving mindset
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build and foster key business relationships (partner-facing experience is a must)
- Creative, adaptive personality that can interface with senior-level executives across various organizations
- Ability to remain calm under pressure, multi-task and prioritize workload while coordinating with others to proactively meet deadlines
- Ability to foresee issues developing before they happen and develop a solution as needed
- Focused, strong-minded individual with an ambition to help grow the company
- Must be comfortable working as an integral part of a team environment
- Strong attention to detail and Computer proficiency with MS Office products, PowerPoint and Salesforce
- Ability to work traditional and non-traditional office hours as needed
- Ability to self-manage under deadlines
If you are interested in filling this position, please send us an email at Jobs[at]Team4FRONT.com. Please include a cover letter and your resume.
4FRONT is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. 4FRONT will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants. 4FRONT will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
4FRONT is committed to working with and providing accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. 4FRONT is a drug-free workplace.