Netball New Zealand and the world champion Silver Ferns turn to 4FRONT to help accelerate their organization across all verticals in pursuit of creating the best women’s sports league and teams in the world.
4FRONT helped Netball New Zealand accelerate the ANZ Premiership and its organization around (6) key pillars: commercial growth strategy, fan engagement, marketing & in-game experience, organization acceleration & business intelligence, social/ digital strategy and ticket sales & ancillary revenue.
- Commercial growth strategy – Delivered data-driven prosecting reports, customized inventory creation, etc..
- Fan engagement – Developed Fan DNA reports on specific fan-segments, including teams and league-wide fans to inform all fan-related strategies.
- Marketing & in-game experience – Created roadmap for broadcast & in-game innovations.
- Organization acceleration & business intelligence – Led multiple innovation workshop sessions.
- Social/ digital strategy – Led social/ digital working sessions, including athlete-focused sessions.
- Ticket sales & ancillary revenue – Developed ticket sales playbook, promotional offerings and digital media ticketing campaigns
- Ongoing 24/7 support across the entire organization
4FRONT helped Netball New Zealand accelerate its business operations and positioning as leader in women’s sport worldwide. With 4FRONT’s data-driven approach, Netball New Zealand has implemented new innovations and marketing strategies during matches, online, in-venue and in the community across the ANZ Premiership, the Silver Ferns, and teams throughout the country.