The New York Mets called on 4FRONT during a new era of team ownership under Steve Cohen to help accelerate the organization across all business departments with focus on revenue generation and overall cultural relevancy.
- Developed a 100-day plan inclusive of stakeholder interviews, brand strategy & storytelling, digital engagement, culture-first activations, revenue generation and fan engagement strategies
- Analyzed current revenue generating activities with the objective of identifying incremental. opportunities; presented a Revenue SWOT Analysis to grow short and long-term revenue streams.
- Conducted a Fan DNA analysis of Mets fans demographics, needs and attitudes with a view to better understanding how to monetize existing and untapped fanbase segments.
- Reviewed the value of existing sponsorship inventory with goal of maximizing value and revenue. Provided strategies to maximize revenue of both the Mets & Citi Field through Valuation output.
- Created an Innovation Roadmap to reimagine how the Mets engage fans and create new, incremental revenue opportunities. Included identifying new inventory and creating non-traditional revenue.
As a result of the initial 100-day plan, the New York Mets identified new revenue-generating opportunities (ticket sales, sponsorship, etc.), technology upgrades, cultural-relevancy opportunities, insights-driven fan engagement strategies, social media content strategies, etc.